DOTC-LT is a warm-applied alternative to spray paver applied tack. It can be applied as low as 250°F. DOTC-LT is cool to touch within 30 seconds after application and can be driven on/paved upon in minutes. Additionally, our tack can be produced at the terminal or contractor facilities without high shear or emulsion milling. DOTC-LT combines the benefit of bond strength performance and safety in one.
DOTC-LT Benefit Highlights:
- Hauling 100% solids vs 60% solids in emulsions
- Application rates of 0.03-0.20 gallons/square yard
- Low viscosity allows for excellent coverage
- Ductility allows for flexibility under loading or harsh winter conditions
- No adverse environmental impact compared to emulsifiers in solvent and water-based emulsions