DOTC-10 is a hot-applied alternative to spray paver applied tack. It can be applied between 300°F and 350°F with application rate as low as 0.03 gallons/yd2. DOTC-10 is cool to touch within 30 seconds after application and can be driven on/paved upon minutes. Additionally, our tack can be produced at the terminal or contractor facilities without the need for high shear or emulsion mill. DOTC-10 distinctly has the combined performance benefit of bond strength.
DOTC-10 Benefit Highlights:
- DOT Approved in over 10 States
- Application rates of 0.03-0.12 gallons/square yard
- Hauling 100% solids vs 60% solids with emulsions
- Low viscosity allows for excellent coverage
- Ductility allows for flexibility under loading or harsh winter conditions
- No adverse environmental impact compared to emulsifiers in solvent and water-based emulsions